Used to fasten hinged lids and for containers.
Main advantages in using clamps:
- Since the clamping arm comes fully away from the working area and leaves unimpeded access to the fixture, this latter can be taken away or placed very easily
- The setting of the piece becomes too fast, simply move the lever in the direction of fixing.
- The force the clamping arm exerts on the piece is controlled by the lever, and may vary according to the force applied by the operator and the position of the tip against the clamping arm.
The forces exerted by the clips vary according to each model, size and shape. The signs of forces are provided in daN.
Stainless Steel Series
Some articles of the following series, are produced and available on stock in stainless version. This special products have been made in order to better satisfy the requirements and needs of food, chemical, pharmaceutics industries.
The raw materials used in this kind of clamps are: Stainless steel Aisi 304 for the casting parts, tapes, rivets and hooks; while stainless steel Aisi 303 is used for all the turning parts.
More information about items in this series are available in the column in red with Stainless title at the end of each page (pdf).
Main advantages of the Lach Series:T-TF-T2 MODELS
- The locking movement is parallel in relation to the action of the force.
- When closed, the control lever is parallel to the bearing surface.
- The locking movement is perpendicular with respect to the action of the force.
- When closed, the control lever is parallel as to the bearing surface.
- The bearing surface is perpendicular to the line of action of the force.
- When closed, the control lever is perpendicular as to the bearing surface.
|Forma T2 - Linha Pesada|
|Forma T2S - Linha Pesada|
|Forma T5 - Trava de Segurança|
|TG - Olhar do Tirante|
|TU - Gancho do Tirante|
|TT - Tirante|
|T5 - Forma T5 - Trava de Segurança e Olhal|
To request your quote send the product code located at the end of the PDF tab page with information about the product.